daebaek-ii
× × ×
{
}

hello humans! bbh, khc, kth, skj, jjk, pjm, nwh ruin my life.
about home affiliates stuff tagboard flavors follow dashboard



*Whoosh..* Long time no see~
Apr 20, 2013 // 0 comments

Saengil Chukkae Hamnida~ Saengil Chukkae Hamnida~ Saranghaneun, Luhan Oppa! Saengil Chukkae Hamnida ^^ <3

Yes, today is Luhan Oppa's Birthday :3 Also, it's my friend's birthday ^^ and yesterday is Himchan Oppa's Birthday~ kekeke <3


Saengil Chukkae Hamnida~ Saengil Chukkae Hamnida~ Saranghaneun, Himchan Oppa! Saengil Chukkae Hamnida ^^ <3

Waha~~ Oh, long time no see, right? Ah.. I'm too busy these days ._. I almost got bored with my Blog's Appearance -_-" I want to change it RIGHT. NOW. But I think I can change it tomorrow morning, maybe? As you can see.. The last entry I post is on March 25th. And now? It's already April 20th .____. Huh~

I was planning to make a new blogskin for you guys~! ^^ are you interested? no? okay .-. hahaha xD kidding~ but yeah, sure, I'll make a new blogskin. Maybe I will finish it next week (?) MAYBE. According to my busy schedule (WTF did I just type? -__-) I'm not really available to take care of my blogs ._. *PLAK Naah, just forget it, yea? :3

Like what I said on my last post, my Sehun Case will arrive, right? NOW IT'S ALREADY ARRIVED AROUND 2 or 3 WEEKS AGO!! AIGOO~ It's so cute :3 The color of the case background is yellow with Sehun who were drinking his Bubble Tea. I'll post the photo later. I'm too lazy -,-" hahahaha~~