daebaek-ii
× × ×
{
}

hello humans! bbh, khc, kth, skj, jjk, pjm, nwh ruin my life.
about home affiliates stuff tagboard flavors follow dashboard



Field trip!
Mar 25, 2013 // 3 comments
Hello, hello~ yup, as you can see.. I've gone for 'little bit-long' time. Yes, I went for my school field trip to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur! I know I have many blogger friends that lived in Malaysia, right? ^^ hohoho~ okay, I'm going to type things that I love and hate during the field trip. Leggo~~ :3

I'm going to tell you what I HATE first, okay?

Second, the thing that I LOVE~

Ah! I just wanna tell you that when we arrived at Seokarno Hatta International Airport, my friends (Alma, Dhafin, and Ipang), and my teacher (Pak David) meet Lee Minho at the money changer or whatever.

At the first time, Sasha only said "Lila! At the bottom, there's Minho! His fans are gathered and screaming there!”

I was so hysterics because I thougth it was Choi Minho from SHINee~ but the truth its Lee Minho -,-" gah! I don't care if it's Lee Minho. I don't like him .-. wkwkwk xD sorry~