daebaek-ii
× × ×
{
}

hello humans! bbh, khc, kth, skj, jjk, pjm, nwh ruin my life.
about home affiliates stuff tagboard flavors follow dashboard



B.A.P
Feb 17, 2013 // 0 comments

Now playing: B.A.P - Stop It

Ah, I think I like B.A.P; Is it possible to me to be a Baby? xD LOL Well, I'm interested with Himchan & Jongup, since I think their face look alot ._.v <- that's my opinion. kekeke~

Oh! TS Entertainment had released BA.P's new song~ ^^ it called Oneshot. But really, the first reaction I expressed when watching the MV, I was like "Woah, daebak!". And the 'shoot' part (when B.A.P and the other group of people shooting each other), I was like so crazy -__- I feels like I was watching a war movie, horror, action, etc. like that ._. it's so cool ><"

Even tough the new song is Oneshot, but I more prefer to Warrior and Stop it. Wah *0* I love those songs :3 Yongguk oppa looks so funny there ^^ the way he falling down when he was hit by the car xD LOL *RLAB

 
 

I can't distinguish them -_- but both of them are handsome and cute ;_____;
Are you a Baby too? Well, I think I'm a newbie :3 IDK, if I'm actually a baby or not. Well, let's see about that later. Hohoho xD