daebaek-ii
× × ×
{
}

hello humans! bbh, khc, kth, skj, jjk, pjm, nwh ruin my life.
about home affiliates stuff tagboard flavors follow dashboard



asdfghjkl;
Dec 14, 2012 // 0 comments

Hello everyone.

ASDFGHJKL!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!
.
.
.

Okay, I'll stop it. But really, I really really really happy right now~ Why? Something good happened to me!! Yes, something good awesome. Ah, really.

Hmm.. guess what? Aishh, I'll tell you later. Someday~ hahaha. Oh, I've posted a message in EXO-K's fanboard. Well, I really want to post a message in SHINee's web but, the browser won't open it. So, yeah.. that's okay, I guess.

Oh, hmm.. I think I'll go to Jakarta for this holiday, so.. I CAN'T OPEN MY BLOG and CONTINUE MY FANFIC. Yes, because I'll bring iPad, Handphone, and Camera only. And I think, naah.. I can't blogging. But that's okay, I can post something later. Oh yeah, I'm a author in Read Fanfiction. Go there!! Go go go!! What else I want to talk about.. hmm..

I'll go to Mataram today (Friday, December 14th, 2012)

OH YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

TODAY IS MY CHICKEN OPPA ONEW OPPA'S BIRTHDAY~ Also, I have a friend (girl) SHE HAD SAME BIRTHDAY WITH ONEW!

I was really surprised when she said that "14th December". So, here's the dialogue between me and her.

Me: "What is your birthday date?"
Her: "14th December"
Me: "WHAT THE? DUDE, YOU HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY WITH ONEW"
Her: "Hahaha~" 

Saengil Chukkae Oppa~ ^0^)b

Hope all of your wishes will coming true, always happy, healthy, and uhmm.. Wish you all the best. God will always bless you~ Come to my house! I'll make you fried chicken! Kidding :P Just, take care of your SHINee dongsaeng. And be a good leader.

But that's okay, My birthday is same like Double A (AA)'s Leader: WooSang. He born at June 1st. Same like me~ Yeayy!!

Okay, I think that's all from me. Bye~ and happy holiday (if your holiday have started) :X