daebaek-ii
× × ×
{
}

hello humans! bbh, khc, kth, skj, jjk, pjm, nwh ruin my life.
about home affiliates stuff tagboard flavors follow dashboard



Liebster Blog Award
Oct 28, 2012 // 2 comments
 What is Liebster awards?


The Liebster blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Liebster is a german word means "favourite" so that makes "favorite blog award". The rule is to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who gave you this award.

In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide the list of rules which are:
each person must list 11 things about themselves.answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you must create 11 questions for your own for the 11 people you will nominate on this award. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post. Go to their page and inform them that you nominated them. Absolutely no tags back. Remember to only tag bloggers who has less than 200 followers.

→ 11 things about me.

  1. Sometimes, I got shy when somebody want to take a/some photo/s of me. So, I turn back and don't want to see their camera.
  2. I usually get nervous when I want to perform something like singing, dancing, be the host for my class' assembly. But, usually when I start performing the assembly I talk to the audience too quickly. Because of that, my mom started to yell complain.
  3. My favorite foods are yummy foods
  4. If I can travel around the world, I will go to Korea, Japan, Makkah, Australia, Paris, London, Italy, Singapore, and the cities of Indonesia that I never had been there before.
  5. My favorite lessons at school are ICT (Computer), Bahasa Indonesia (Not really), Music, Social (not really), English.
  6. The languages that I know, and I want to learn are Indonesian (my usual language that I use everyday), Korean (I really want to learn this language), Arabic (I really really want to learn this language, because it's my religion's language), and English (I speak using this language every time when English lesson, speaking to english people, and when I post some entries.
  7. My favorite cartoons are Adventure time, The amazing world of Gumball, Spongebob Squarepants, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Pucca, WinX (little bit), Zig and Sharko, etc.
  8. I have 3 cats that stay with me at my house, and 1 cat that stay at my dad's friend's house. Even it's in his house, that cat is still mine!
  9. When there's no internet, hmm.. I always feel hungry.
  10. I love photography, and post it in instagram, facebook, blog, tumblr, etc.
  11. I love Kpop~
Questions from Eda

  1. Do you like art ? Why ?
  2. What type of fashion that you like ?
  3. Your favorite songs ?
  4. Your favorite animal ?
  5. If your parents give you to buy a new phone , what phone you like to buy ?
  6. Things that can make you happy ?
  7. Do you like kids ? Why ?
  8. Canon or Nikon ?
  9. Like shopping in a shopping mall or buy online ?
  10. Your like to use a black pen or blue pen ?
  11. You love to wear skinny ?
My answers.
  1. Yes, because it can make me more creative at doing something like blog design, drawing something, coloring, etc.
  2. Everything, but it's covered my body because I wear hijab. But mostly, the fashion that's a good looking.
  3. Many, mostly kpop.
  4. cats, rabbits, puppies, tigers, lions, etc. I love cute animals.
  5. iPhone 4, or iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5.
  6. Music, My best friends, watching a funny video of my biases (like selca diary).
  7. Yes, especially cute kids. Because tehir cute~ but, if the kids are noisy, make me mad, I don't like them.
  8. Canon of course~
  9. Shopping in a mall, because there are many things that I can see and touch, and it's more save than buy in a online shop.
  10. Black pen.
  11. Skinny? No, because I'm a muslimah~ so, I wear something not skinny.
→ My Questions.
  1. Are you a kpopers?
  2. Why did you like blogging?
  3. Choose Flower boy or Sexy Boy?
  4. What kind of feeling that you like if you find that your blog friends has many same biases like you?
  5. Choose iPad or iPhone?
  6. Do you have a twitter? if you do, how many followers you got right now?
  7. Do you love photography?
  8. Did you ever tried to eat Sushi? If you do, what kind of Sushi and How is the taste in your mouth?
  9. If you can travel around the world, what country that you will visit for the first time?
  10. If you're a kpopers, you would rather choose Girl bands, or Boy Bands?
  11. Can you mention your favorite cartoons?
I give this award to..
  1. http://mss-simple.blogspot.com/
  2. http://eyrazmyofficial.blogspot.com/
  3. http://mrshinee.blogspot.com/
  4. http://smoothieesgottafly.blogspot.com/
  5. http://ayunipororo.blogspot.com/